Origin: Mainland China
Style: Modern Style
Pattern Type: Scenic
Pasting Area: Full
Type of Wholesale: no
Set Type: YES
Product Size: 100.00x100.00x10.00mm/3.94x3.94x0.39inch
Type :10PCS Kobold
Novel design Stylish
DIY painting, originality, painting with resin sequins, resin dazzling sequins unique luster, shiny light, is currently the most popular DIY jewellery
Fortune and Good Luck Diamond Painting Embroidery Home Decoration
Perfect for decorating your living room or bedroom to match different decorative styles
We are sure you will like it
DIY diamond painting product production steps.
1.Open the package and check whether the diamond painting tools are complete;
2. According to the resin diamond colour code, choose a colour on the plate, if you paste the same colour at one time, you can improve the speed;
3. Find the corresponding colour code on the product and start pasting until finished;
4. After finishing, in order to be able to make the diamond painting solid, you can take some books to press on the top of the diamond for a while;
5. Finally finished, enjoy decorating your home, add life to your home.
DIY diamond painting precautions.
1. Refer to the previous steps
2. If you don\'t know what colour to use, please refer to the colour table.
This is diy diamond painting product, not finished, need you to finish it by yourself.
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
Please allow 1-2cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
1Set X coasters
1Set X Diamond Bag
1 X Drilling Tool
1 X Stand
DIAMOND PAINTING INSTRUCTIONS
Remove all items from the package
Lay out the canvas on a clean, flat surface
Choose a single color diamond to get started with
Place the diamonds in the included grooved tray for easy picking
Dip the tip of the applicator in the wax. This will help you pick up the diamonds.
Note: some kits come with wax. Others come with tweezers - your choice!
Press the tip of the applicator tool on the rounded side of the diamond
Peel back the plastic film and carefully press the diamond onto its corresponding symbol
Repeat the process until you're done!