Diamond Type: Special Shaped Drill
DIY diamond painting step:
1. Open the box and check the special tools for diamond painting.
2. View the resin diamond color, arranged in coding order.
3. Uncover the above tape map and you will see many symbols corresponding to the color code.
4. Resin-set diamonds according to the corresponding color coding fixture.
5. It is recommended that a set of resin diamonds be completed faster.
6. In order to make a perfect diamond painting, put the drawings in one place, no need to leave diamonds in each line of symbols.
7. To cut a good figure on the drawing, install the sorting array on the plane of the material above.
8. The stitching needs to be flat, neat, and free of cracks.
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
1 X Bookmark
1 X Diamond Painting Tool (Point Drill Pen, Speed Up Plate)
DIAMOND PAINTING INSTRUCTIONS
Remove all items from the package
Lay out the canvas on a clean, flat surface
Choose a single color diamond to get started with
Place the diamonds in the included grooved tray for easy picking
Dip the tip of the applicator in the wax. This will help you pick up the diamonds.
Note: some kits come with wax. Others come with tweezers - your choice!
Press the tip of the applicator tool on the rounded side of the diamond
Peel back the plastic film and carefully press the diamond onto its corresponding symbol
Repeat the process until you're done!