8pcs 5D Cartoon Special-shaped Diamond Painting Cross Stitch Postcards Festival Envelope Christmas Greeting Cards
Size: 15*15cm / 5.9*5.9in (card folded in half)
Weight: 230 g
Package size: 300*150*30mm / 11.8*5.9*1.2in
Material: resin rhinestone + card paper
DIY diamond painting steps:
1. Open the box and check the diamond painting tool.
2. Check the color of the resin diamond, order according to the code.
3. Unwrap the magnetic tape above and you will see many symbols corresponding to the code of the color.
4. According to the corresponding color coding clip, can fix corresponding resin inlaid diamond.
5. Suggest to complete one kind of resin diamond set, which is faster.
6. To create the perfect diamond painting, place the drawing in one place, so that each line of symbols does not have to leave the diamond behind.
7. To cut out a good figure from the drawing, install the sorting array on the flat surface of the material above.
8. The patchwork shall be flat, neat and without cracks.
9. After a good fight, the rest of the glue gap conforms to the diamond symbol.
This is a DIY diamond painting, not finished, you need to finish it yourself.
All products are measured by hand. Please allow 1-2 cm deviation.
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
8 X Diamond Painting Card Paper
8 X Greeting Card Envelope
1 X Diamond Painting Tool (Jelly Glue, Point Drill Pen, Speed Up Plate, Rhinestone Bag)
DIAMOND PAINTING INSTRUCTIONS
Remove all items from the package
Lay out the canvas on a clean, flat surface
Choose a single color diamond to get started with
Place the diamonds in the included grooved tray for easy picking
Dip the tip of the applicator in the wax. This will help you pick up the diamonds.
Note: some kits come with wax. Others come with tweezers - your choice!
Press the tip of the applicator tool on the rounded side of the diamond
Peel back the plastic film and carefully press the diamond onto its corresponding symbol
Repeat the process until you're done!