Santa Claus 5D DIY Special Shaped Diamond Painting Greeting Card Part Drill Christmas Birthday Christmas Diamond Handmade Cards Embroidery Kits
Material: High Quality Resin Diamond + Cardboard
Diamond Type: Part Drill Special Shaped Diamond
Product Size: 15 X 15cm/5.91 X 5.91" (after folding the greeting card in half)
Packing size: 300 X 150 X 30mm/11.81 X 5.91 X 1.18"
Product Weight: 230g
DIY Diamond Painting Steps:
1. Open the box and check the special tools for diamond painting.
2. Check the color of resin diamonds and arrange them in order of coding.
3. Uncover the tape picture above, you will see many symbols corresponding to the color coding.
4. Inlay diamonds according to the corresponding resin of the corresponding color coded fixture.
5. It is recommended to complete a set of resin diamonds faster.
6. In order to make a perfect diamond painting, put the drawing in one place, and you don't need to leave diamonds in every line of symbols.
7. To cut a good figure on the drawing, please install the sorting array on the plane of the above material.
8. The splicing needs to be flat, neat and without cracks.
9. After a good fight, the remaining glue gaps conform to the diamond symbol.
1. This is DIY diamond painting. It's not finished. You need to do it yourself.
2. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
3. Please allow 1-2cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
8 X Diamond Cardboard
8 X Greeting Card Envelope
1 X Diamond Drawing Tools (Jelly Glue, Drill Pen, Speed-Up Plate, Drill Bag)
DIAMOND PAINTING INSTRUCTIONS
Remove all items from the package
Lay out the canvas on a clean, flat surface
Choose a single color diamond to get started with
Place the diamonds in the included grooved tray for easy picking
Dip the tip of the applicator in the wax. This will help you pick up the diamonds.
Note: some kits come with wax. Others come with tweezers - your choice!
Press the tip of the applicator tool on the rounded side of the diamond
Peel back the plastic film and carefully press the diamond onto its corresponding symbol
Repeat the process until you're done!