If you think the decoration of your house is bland and ordinary, our cross stitch diamond painting tool can help you make your room, bedroom and other places vibrant.
DIY painting, ingenuity, to do the painting with resin sequin, resin sequin unique luster is dazzling, shining in the light, is currently most popular DIY decorations.
Fortune and luck, diamond painting, embroidery home decoration, perfect decoration of your living room or bedroom to match different decorative styles.
Color: As shown
Material: Rhinestone + Canvas
Canvas size: Approx.30*30cm/11.82*11.82\"
(1cm = 0.39in)
Diamond type: 5D Diamond Painting (Round Drill)
Space: Living room/bedroom/classroom/entrance
DIY Diamond painting production steps:
1. Open the box and check if the tools for diamond painting are complete;
2. According to the resin diamond color coding, choose a color on the plate, if you paste the same color at a time, you can increase the speed;
3. Find the corresponding color code on the canvas and start pasting until it is finished;
4. After the completion, in order to make the diamond painting stable, you can put some books on the canvas for a while;
5. Finally, you can decorate your results, decorate your home, and add vitality to your home.
Precautions for DIY diamond painting:
1. Refer to the previous steps.
2. If you don\'t know what color to use, please refer to the color chart.
Diamond paintings are semi-finished and do not include frames.
For diamond painting, you only need DIY to stick the diamond.
This is DIY diamond painting, not finished, and you need to finish it yourself. All products are manual measurement, please allow 1-2cm deviation.
Because the light is different from the screen, the color of the item may be slightly different from the picture. Please understand.
1 X Diamond Cloth (diamonds need to be pasted)
1 Set X Diamond Painting Tool (not including painting frame)
DIAMOND PAINTING INSTRUCTIONS
Remove all items from the package
Lay out the canvas on a clean, flat surface
Choose a single color diamond to get started with
Place the diamonds in the included grooved tray for easy picking
Dip the tip of the applicator in the wax. This will help you pick up the diamonds.
Note: some kits come with wax. Others come with tweezers - your choice!
Press the tip of the applicator tool on the rounded side of the diamond
Peel back the plastic film and carefully press the diamond onto its corresponding symbol
Repeat the process until you're done!