DIY painting, ingenuity, painting and resin sequin; resin sequin with unique luster is dazzling, which is currently most popular DIY decorations.
Wealth and good luck: home furnishing decorative painting.
Perfect decoration your living room or bedroom to match different decoration styles.
Item: 5D diamond painting
Color: as shown
Material: canvas + rhinestone
Size: Approx. 30*30cm / 11.8*11.8in
Diamond type: part drill
Space: living room/bedroom/classroom/entrance
DIY Diamond Painting Production Step:
1. Open the box and check whether the diamond painting toos are complete.
2. According to the color of resin diamond, you can code. Choose a color on the plate. If the same colour is pasted at one time, that can improve the speed.
3. Find the corresponding color codes on the canvas and start pasting until it's finished.
4. After finishing, in order to make the diamond painting stable, you can take some books and press them on the canvas for a while.
5. At last, you can mount your achievements, decorate your home and add vitality to your home.
DIY Diamond Painting Precaution:
1. Refer to the previous operation steps.
2. If you don't know what color to use, refer to the color chart.
This is a DIY diamond painting, not finished picture, so you need to finish it by yourself. And there is no frame. All the products are measured by hand, so please allow 1-2cm deviation.
Due to the light and screen difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures. Please understand.
1 X Diamond Painting (Rhinestone Need to be Pasted)
1 Set X Diamond Painting Tool (No Frame)
DIAMOND PAINTING INSTRUCTIONS
Remove all items from the package
Lay out the canvas on a clean, flat surface
Choose a single color diamond to get started with
Place the diamonds in the included grooved tray for easy picking
Dip the tip of the applicator in the wax. This will help you pick up the diamonds.
Note: some kits come with wax. Others come with tweezers - your choice!
Press the tip of the applicator tool on the rounded side of the diamond
Peel back the plastic film and carefully press the diamond onto its corresponding symbol
Repeat the process until you're done!