5D DIY Diamond Painting Retro Flower Letter Board Full Round Drill Embroidery Picture Cross Stitch Mosaic Kit Needlework Home Decor
If you want to make your home more beautiful and colorful, the Diamond Painting can help you add the gaiety decoration.
DIY painting, originality, painting and resin sequins, the resin sequins dazzling, unique luster, shining light, is the most popular DIY jewelry at present.
Colorful diamond painting decorate your home.
Perfectly decorate your living room or bedroom to match and create the different styles, we are sure that you will like it.
Material: rhinestones + canvas
Project type: 5D diamond painting
Color: as shown
Diamond type: round diamond
Pattern: LG158, LG159, LG160
Canvas size: Approx.30x40cm/11.81x15.75in (1cm=0.39in)
Space: living room / bedroom / classroom / entrance
DIY diamond painting steps:
1. Open the box, check the kits whether complete;
2. According to the color code, choose a color into the plate;If you paste the same color at the same time, you can increase the speed;
3. Find the symbols in picture, beginning paste until finish it;
4. When you finish it,put some books on top, let it more firmly;
5. Congratulations, you can go framed up and decorate your home now!
Preventive measures of DIY diamond painting:
1. Refer to the previous operation steps.
2. If you don't know what the color, please refer to the color chart.
We sell the resin diamonds, semi-finished products, not including frames! Diamond painting, only needs DIY sticking diamond.
This is DIY diamond painting. It's not finished. You need to do it yourself.
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-2cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
1 X Diamond Painting (diamonds need to be pasted)
1set X Diamond Painting Tools (not including painting frame)
DIAMOND PAINTING INSTRUCTIONS
Remove all items from the package
Lay out the canvas on a clean, flat surface
Choose a single color diamond to get started with
Place the diamonds in the included grooved tray for easy picking
Dip the tip of the applicator in the wax. This will help you pick up the diamonds.
Note: some kits come with wax. Others come with tweezers - your choice!
Press the tip of the applicator tool on the rounded side of the diamond
Peel back the plastic film and carefully press the diamond onto its corresponding symbol
Repeat the process until you're done!