5D DIY Special Shape Diamond Painting Cute Cat Cross Stitch Bookmark DIY Mosaic Tassel Book Marks Diamond Embroidery Leather Page-Marker
Size: 21x6cm / 8.3x2.4in
Diamond type: special shaped drill
DIY diamond painting steps:
1. Open the box and check the diamond painting tool.
2. Check the color of the resin diamond, order according to the code.
3. Unwrap the magnetic tape above and you will see many symbols corresponding to the code of the color.
4. According to the corresponding color coding clip, can fix corresponding resin inlaid diamond.
5. Suggest to complete one kind of resin diamond set, which is faster.
6. To create the perfect diamond painting, place the drawing in one place, so that each line of symbols does not have to leave the diamond behind.
7. To cut out a good figure from the drawing, install the sorting array on the flat surface of the material above.
8. The patchwork shall be flat, neat and without cracks.
Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
1 X Bookmark ?
1 X Diamond Painting Tool (Point Drill Pen, Speed Plate)
DIAMOND PAINTING INSTRUCTIONS
Remove all items from the package
Lay out the canvas on a clean, flat surface
Choose a single color diamond to get started with
Place the diamonds in the included grooved tray for easy picking
Dip the tip of the applicator in the wax. This will help you pick up the diamonds.
Note: some kits come with wax. Others come with tweezers - your choice!
Press the tip of the applicator tool on the rounded side of the diamond
Peel back the plastic film and carefully press the diamond onto its corresponding symbol
Repeat the process until you're done!