40 X 50cm Embroidery Tools Accessories Wooden DIY Diamond Painting Frame Cross Stitch Print Photo Picture Circle Case
Pine wood frame, polished. Not easily deformed.
DIY solid wood picture frame is developed and designed to meet the fun of DIY assembly. With simple tools and operation steps, a frameless picture can be framed and can be hung up to add a beautiful impression to the home and office by the frame.
Wooden Strip Size: Three-Dimensional Thickness 1.5cm/0.59", Plane Width 2.3cm/0.91"
Size: 40 X 50cm/15.75 X 19.69"
1. The operation combination of this product is very simple and easy, just need to align the bayonet and close it tightly.
2. If you need to install the canvas in the frame, just align the canvas with the corners of the frame, and then fix it with glue or staples.
1. This is a wooden frame only without painting.
2. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
3. Please allow 1-3mm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
4 X Wooden Strips
DIAMOND PAINTING INSTRUCTIONS
Remove all items from the package
Lay out the canvas on a clean, flat surface
Choose a single color diamond to get started with
Place the diamonds in the included grooved tray for easy picking
Dip the tip of the applicator in the wax. This will help you pick up the diamonds.
Note: some kits come with wax. Others come with tweezers - your choice!
Press the tip of the applicator tool on the rounded side of the diamond
Peel back the plastic film and carefully press the diamond onto its corresponding symbol
Repeat the process until you're done!